Class size: 8 students
Instructor: Helen Rennie
Location: Helen’s Kitchen at 3 Ingleside Rd, Natick, MA
Cancellation Policy and other FAQ
Want to know when new classes are posted?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will we eat in class?
- Due to covid-19 regulations, we won’t be serving food in class since our faces will be covered. Any food that can travel safely will be packed up for students to take home.
- What materials should we bring to class?
- Please bring a face mask, a water bottle, and an apron. We'll provide everything else.
- What happens if I have to cancel?
- Please see our cancellation policy for details.
- How do I get a spot? Whenever I check the website, the class I want has a waiting list.
- Read our tips on getting spots.
- The class I want to take is full. Will you offer it again?
- Yes. Most of these classes are offered on monthly basis and are announced 2 months in advance.
- Can you send me e-mail when you announce more classes?
- Yes. Just send us an e-mail to get on our mailing list.
- Do we just watch or do we get to cook too?
- All classes are hands-on, so everyone gets to participate.
- Are gift certificates available?
- Yes. Fill out the gift certificate request form to purchase one.