If you have cold or flu symptoms, we can’t let you or anyone in your household participate. In the event that you can’t attend class because of these symptoms, we’ll give you credit towards a future class if you notify us before class. We can’t give credit to students who don’t show up and don’t notify us.
If You Cancel for Non-Covid-19 Reasons
- Cancelling more than 2 weeks before class
- You get full tuition credit towards a future class with no processing fee, or full tuition refund minus a $15 processing fee. If you are using a gift certificate, the $15 processing fee is waived, and the full amount is credited back to your gift certificate.
- Cancelling less than 2 weeks, but more than 4 days before class
- You get 50% of your tuition as either credit towards a future class or a refund. If you are using a gift certificate, 50% of the class's tuition is credited back to your gift certificate.
- Cancelling 4 or fewer days before class
- You don't get a refund or credit. If you are using a gift certificate, the gift certificate funds are lost.
We make every effort to run all scheduled classes regardless of the weather. We only cancel classes in extreme weather conditions. If we are in the middle of a major snow storm the day of class, check your e-mail and voicemail for updates on the class status.
If We Cancel
If we cancel a class in case of low enrollment, instructor's sickness, or a snow emergency, we'll refund your full tuition.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I registered for a class, but can't make it. Can I send someone else in my place?
- Yes. Cooking classes are not like airline tickets -- there is no fee for transfering them to another person. Just let us know who is coming instead of you.
- I am using a gift certificate to pay for a class. If I cancel, can I use the gift certificate later?
- Gift certificate funds are applied to a class at the time of registration, so the usual cancellation policy applies.