Class size: 8 students
Instructor: Helen Rennie
Location: Helen’s Kitchen at 3 Ingleside Rd, Natick, MA
Cancellation Policy and other FAQ
We're currently not teaching classes due to Covid-19. When restrictions on non-essential businesses are lifted, we'll announce new classes. Subscribe to the mailing list (above) for updates.
The classes we normally offer are:
- Knife Skills
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
- Tender at the Bone (a.k.a. the Meat class)
- Orgasmic Vegetables
- Sauce and the City
- Meatless Meals
- Perfect Pizza
- French Pastry 101: Pate a Choux
- Ravishingly Raw (Poke Bowls, Crudo, Ceviche)
- Soup it up!
- Easy as Pie
Want to know when new classes are posted?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens if I have to cancel?
- Please see our cancellation policy for details.
- How do I get a spot? Whenever I check the website, the class I want has a waiting list.
- Read our tips on getting spots.
- The class I want to take is full. Will you offer it again?
- Yes. Most of these classes are offered on monthly basis and are announced 2 months in advance.
- Can you send me e-mail when you announce more classes?
- Yes. Just send us an e-mail to get on our mailing list.
- Do we just watch or do we get to cook too?
- All classes are hands-on, so everyone gets to participate.
- Should we come hungry?
- Yes! A full meal is included in each class except for baking classes that are not held at meal time.
- Are gift certificates available?
- Yes. Fill out the gift certificate request form to purchase one.
- What materials should we bring to class?
- Wear comfortable shoes--you'll be standing on your feet for 2-3 hours. We'll provide everything else.