Class size: 8 students
Instructor: Helen Rennie
Location: Helen’s Kitchen at 3 Ingleside Rd, Natick, MA
Covid-19 Safety Info: Helen is fully vaccinated and asks that all the students attending are vaccinated as well. Masks aren’t required in class, but anyone who wants to wear one is welcome to do so.
Cancellation Policy and other FAQ
We will be closed for a kitchen remodel mid-June through August 2022. Hope to cook with you in September.
Want to know when new classes are posted?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will we eat in class?
- Yes, we eat what we make in class.
- What materials should we bring to class?
- Wear comfortable shoes. We'll provide everything else.
- What happens if I have to cancel?
- Please see our cancellation policy for details.
- How do I get a spot? Whenever I check the website, the class I want has a waiting list.
- Read our tips on getting spots.
- The class I want to take is full. Will you offer it again?
- Yes. Most of these classes are offered on monthly basis and are announced 2 months in advance.
- Can you send me e-mail when you announce more classes?
- Yes. Just send us an e-mail to get on our mailing list.
- Do we just watch or do we get to cook too?
- All classes are hands-on, so everyone gets to participate.
- Are gift certificates available?
- Yes. Fill out the gift certificate request form to purchase one.