Gift Certificate Policy
- Gift certificates can be transferred from one person to another. In other words, the person signing up for the class does not have to be the same person to whom the gift certificate was issued.
- Gift certificate funds are applied when registering for a class, so the usual cancellation policy applies.
- Gift certificates are not exchangeable or refundable.
- A gift certificate can be applied to any class that has available spots. Offered classes, availability, and prices are subject to change.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I have a $100 gift certificate, but I want to register for an $95 class.
- You can either keep $5 as credit towards your next class, or ask us for a $5 refund when you come for the class.
- I am using a gift certificate to pay for a class. If I cancel, can I use the gift certificate later?
- Gift certificate funds are applied to a class at the time of registration, so the usual cancellation policy applies.