- YouTube videos and recipes distributed on the first day of class
- Students spend 2 weeks practicing at their own pace. Please allocate 4-6 hours for watching the videos, shopping, and cooking.
- Interact with Helen and fellow students in a private discussion group
- Finish the class with a 1 hour Q&A session on Zoom
- Limited to 12 students
- All times are US Eastern Time
- Not sure? Please read why you should NOT take a class with me.
Want to know when new classes are posted?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens if I miss my Zoom Q&A?
- We’ll record the Q&A session and will e-mail you the link. It will be available for 2 weeks after the class ends. See the Zoom recording policy for more details.
- What if I can’t find (or don’t like) some ingredients?
- The classes include a wide variety of recipes. You can pick and choose which ones are a good fit for you. Please note that all the dough classes (pizza, pasta, french pastry, etc) only teach the classic versions of these dishes. Unfortunately, we can’t help you with gluten-free pizza or dairy free pate a choux.
- What happens if I have to cancel?
- Please see our cancellation policy for details.
- Will we get to cook together on Zoom?
- No. All the cooking happens on your own schedule. The zoom session is discussion only, but you are welcome to give Helen any pictures and videos that can help her troubleshoot your problems.